filters
State:
City:
Product:

Daily Sale - Fraud

I returned an apple smart watch. Daily Sale refunded 23.00 for sheets I ordered instead of the money for the Apple watch. I NEVER returned the sheets which I was credited.FRAUD
Show

DO NOT ORDER FROM DAILY SALE.COM!!! I NEVER EVER WILL AGAIN!!!

This place is a scam & their products are not worth the Cheap Price they charge. Daily Sale tries their best to give you the run-around on Returns hopping you will give up & keep their JUNK!!!

Daily Sale in Pompano Beach, Florida - Your full of ***

you lie you take peoples money but dont delivery the product like you you say you wil why no phone number you scared ful of bs
I liked
  • Stinks
I didn't like
  • Your company
Show

Daily Sale - WHERE THE $#@% IS MY ORDER?

I placed an order on November 27th. Thought it would get here in plenty of time. They say 4 - 7 days shipping. Here it is a couple days till Christmas...they won't respond to my countless inquires. The tracking number shows that it hasn't even been shipped yet. These are Christmas gifts for 8 different people... grrrrr..... now I have to run out and find something for gifts for them. You can't reach a human on the phone. I will never order from them again.

Daily Sale - LAPTOP COMPUTER

I ORDERED A LAPTOP 14 DAYS AGO, HAVE SENT EMAILS TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE GOING TO FILL THE ORDER AND WHEN THEY MIGHT SHIP IT SINCE IT WAS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. I HAVE BEEN BUYING OFF THE COMPUTER FOR TWENTY YEARS, THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH.YOU CAN NOT EVEN GET A RESPONSE OR TALK TO ANYONE. THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO DO BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET. I"M PISSED !

Daily Sale - Poor costumer service

i order an iphone and I got a used one ful with scraches ,no respond affer 5 email

Daily Sale - Help!

Order being shipped to wrong address and haven’t gotten an email back nor am I able to reach the company by phone.

Daily Sale - Poor Business Practices

Requested status of order after 2 weeks. Was told could take up to 3 days to get that info. UNACCEPTABLE Customer Service AWFUL Issues not resolved.
1.5

Daily Sale - Need to know if order was placed

Every time I call no matter what hourIt states your closed
2.0

Sacramento, California 95814
United States
Phone:
(833) 324-5972
They have tried charging my card over 15 times. I placed 4 orders through PayPal and all of my orders were canceled 10 days ago but my money was never returned. The customer service hours are listed as Tuesdays through Fridays between the hours of 10AM and 7PM EST and...
I didn't like
  • Customer servcice sucks
  • I had a bad experience with this company
  • Service