Daily Sale Phone Numbers and Emails

Pompano Beach, Florida 33064
United States

Daily Sale Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Pissedconsumer4324645
Help returning a product
4.0

I was having computer issues as well as problems with the iphone I bought but the customer service rep, John, was patient and helpful and helped me resolve the...

Pissedconsumer4259424
For a returntrying to return looks like you're gonna make me keep it
2.6

Can't get return page to take me to the last page I need. I need them to mail me a return label. Unless it is your policy to force me to keep this item. I need...

Summary of Daily Sale Customer Service Calls

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Daily Sale?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Hi this is Holman again. I changed the size of one of my 3pc bra set and I guess I didn't put the correct size, so now I am mid one of my free item. I thought it was ten items, but it was only 9 items. I tried to correct it when it happened,but I do.”
  • “Did not received my order”
  • “Need to change shipping address”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need a return label”
  • “Return”
  • “I need my return slip”

Request for Information Question:

• “About my package”
  • “Trying to find out information”
  • “Want to know about my order???”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Membership”
  • “Broken item”
  • “Item not working”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel a order or change it”
  • “Cancellation of order”
  • “My order was canceled and taking my money”

Refund Question:

• “I need a refund”
  • “Refund”
  • “Order refund”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I bought a smart watch from you all cant get it to charge”
  • “I bought a iPhone watch got it yesterday serie 7 it want charge”
  • “Because I’m being charged for a iphone11 that hasn’t been shipped to me. But it’s saying that it has been shipped. And I work for usps and I looked up the tracking number. And my item haven’t left there building yet.”

Account Question:

• “Account”
  • “Apple Watch has a password”
  • “I bought an iMac for over $800 from you that you claimed was refirb and I tried to sign into it and got an error code so called apple support and they told me that I may have been scammed”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card not working”
  • “Brought a iPad with cellular + but when my phone company put sims card it doesn't work”
  • “Declined card”

Staff Question:

• “Speak to a customer service person”
  • “Speak to a customer service about a return”
  • “Horrible service item not recieved and said it did. Emailed multiple times no responde. I need my money NOW! Give me my money back I want a full redund or else I will call my bank for fraud and have an open investigation in this company.”

Website/ Application Question:

• “The site canceled my order but didn't give me my lineup back”
  • “Your Site will not except my password so I cannot send an email I need to correct my order entering in 56”
  • “I made a purchase that does not show up on the website”

Other Question:

• “U pissed me off and retuning my emails”
  • “I don't receive my products”
  • “I'm wanting to continue to shop and I can't because it's want me to pay for mileage right now and I'm not through looking at your daily sales”

About

Summary

Australian Daily Sale is an online superstore that has a wide choice of products for the whole family. Daily Sale has pendants, weight loss pills, hoop earrings, seamless bras, and automatic hair brush curler etc for women. At Daily Sale, men can choose among a large selection of merchandise including sling bags, hoodies, socks, wrist watches as well as backpacks of different colors etc. Electronics department of Daily Sale presents a large array of tablets, charging stations, DVD players, smart watches, and electric shavers to choose from.

Daily Sale reviews and complaints

1.8
Walmart
13380 reviews
2.3
Do you have something to say about Daily Sale? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup