Daily Sale Phone Numbers and Emails

Pompano Beach, Florida 33064
United States

Daily Sale Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Tyeesha Ori
Coupons

The young lady who was taking my order was unable to give me the 30% when I was placing my order. I asked to speak to a supervisor , she said no one is available.
Please use the information I...

Lionel H Rqw
Need to order a gold chai
2.0

Poor customer service I was going to order a gold chain but they did not answer in time not answer at all through my question was not answered

Summary of Daily Sale Customer Service Calls

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Daily Sale Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Product not delivered”
  • “Order has wrong shipping address. Should be 4473 Ellenton omega rd not 4483”
  • “Didnt receive package”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Want to make a return”
  • “Exchange”
  • “Return”

Request for Information Question:

• “I need to know about my order”
  • “Need help with a return”
  • “Order information”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Broken item”
  • “I wanted to report the defective jellyfish tank that I purchased.”
  • “Defective item”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Order cancellation”
  • “Very dissatisfied I'm canceling”
  • “To cancel all your unwanted ads”

Refund Question:

• “Order refund”
  • “Refund broken product”
  • “I want my refund.”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I'm wondering how long before I receive my order I am about to make my 2nd if four payments and I haven't heard anything”
  • “Coupons”
  • “Charge on my account I didn't order”

Account Question:

• “I bought an iMac for over $800 from you that you claimed was refirb and I tried to sign into it and got an error code so called apple support and they told me that I may have been scammed”
  • “PayPal hacked. Didn't make purchase”
  • “I cant create apple id account”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card not working”
  • “Brought a iPad with cellular + but when my phone company put sims card it doesn't work”
  • “Declined card”

Staff Question:

• “Speak to a customer service person”
  • “Speak to a customer service about a return”
  • “Horrible service item not recieved and said it did. Emailed multiple times no responde. I need my money NOW! Give me my money back I want a full redund or else I will call my bank for fraud and have an open investigation in this company.”

Website/ Application Question:

• “The site canceled my order but didn't give me my lineup back”
  • “Your Site will not except my password so I cannot send an email I need to correct my order entering in 56”
  • “I made a purchase that does not show up on the website”

Other Question:

To read more: https://www.dailysale.com/privacy-policy
Daily Sale FAQ
To read more: https://www.dailysale.com/faq
Daily Sale Pros and Cons

Pros: Price, No one to help me get return label to send back for refund, Selection and price, No one answered phone, Never received my order

Cons: I had a bad experience with this company, Customer service sucks, Customer service, Not getting what i have payed for, Customer servcice sucks

Summary

Australian Daily Sale is an online superstore that has a wide choice of products for the whole family. Daily Sale has pendants, weight loss pills, hoop earrings, seamless bras, and automatic hair brush curler etc for women. At Daily Sale, men can choose among a large selection of merchandise including sling bags, hoodies, socks, wrist watches as well as backpacks of different colors etc. Electronics department of Daily Sale presents a large array of tablets, charging stations, DVD players, smart watches, and electric shavers to choose from.

Daily Sale reviews and complaints

1.8
Walmart
12984 reviews
2.2
Do you have something to say about Daily Sale? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup