Daily Sale Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service
Send Message
Is this your business?

Daily Sale Customer Service Overview

• Daily Sale Customer Service is rated at 1.5 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    70% phone 30% email
  • The best phone number to call Daily Sale is 5618700016. 20% of customers managed to speak with a real person.

• The average hold time is more than 30 min. The longest wait times are on Tuesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as Daily Sale may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: email, first and last name or address.

View full overview ›

Poor
Guest-5898729
Order 160**** hasnt been received
4.0

When is my order being delivered. What is your phone number? Don't have anything else to say.
Just Reply to my question.

Guest-5469630
To see if the accept checks
4.6

I just don't understand the questioner of why ur calling , I should be able to just call with whatever questions I have. Then after all that , ur sent to a site where u converse with associates via text.

Asking pretty much the same thing. Then ur sent to another person , should u accept putting in ur card info to be charged a one dollar fee that they say will be refunded. Well... Why the *** do u need to charge one dollar if ur just going to refund it.

It just raises all kind of red flags for me. Now , that's not saying I don't enjoy it site and products and great prices. My order history should tell u I like it.

But , please do something about the customer service. It's nice to be able to speak to and hear a human.

Terry N Ynd
Customer Service
5.0

I had great customer service and my order came fast. Very Satisfied. This was my first time ordering.

Itzel H
Returns/Refund
2.3

The product did not work and I asked for my refund and I have been waiting 2 months for my money to be returned. I write to them and they do not answer Bad they never attended me.

How Good is Daily Sale's Customer Service?

Analeise Ovi
Analeise Ovi
Feels Disappointed | May 30, 2024

What's a daily sale customer service

Casia Oyt
Casia Oyt
Feels Disappointed | Apr 30, 2024

Take to long to get your orders still waiting on my order to Albany Ga

Daichi Iaa
Daichi Iaa
Feels Disappointed | Mar 14, 2024

You need to have a phone number with a real person my last order. I’m not sure if I got one for free buy one get for the Bogo issue you offered.

Elizabeth B Ipo
Elizabeth B Ipo
Feels Disappointed | Feb 06, 2024

Chromebook arrived powered on and SCREEN ASKEW. improper packaging may have caused item to arrive BROKEN. CANNOT GET AHOLD OF A REAL PERSON OR EVEN A MESSAGE MACHINE.

Braidon Hpd
Braidon Hpd
Feels Disappointed | Jan 19, 2024

I ordered 3 HP 11 in refurbished lap tops on Dec 23 23 I paid 123.13 .Approx 2+ weeks later I rec'd 2 of them .no one will answer my emails , no one answers the phone .I'm pissed will never recommend this sheisty company .
If you have a phone number that has a live person I would like it .I want a refund .at this point I'd even like to speak with an almost live customer service person.please please help w this
I'm on a small disability under one thousand a month and need the refund .also I'm a very recent widow. Refund or the damn lap top..thank you .

Betty J Hlf
Betty J Hlf
Feels Disappointed | Jan 01, 2024

I ordered a refurbished iPad and it’s outdated for my phone, I need to return it

Summary of Daily Sale Customer Service Calls

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Daily Sale?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Never received email confirm order”
  • “My order has not arrived”
  • “Never received tracking number or package”

Request for Information Question:

• “I'm a customer I buyed 3 laptops .now I want to buy more .can I have discount please .”
  • “Status of order”
  • “Order information”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Returns/Refund”
  • “Exchange”
  • “Return order 2188592”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My order came damaged”
  • “Laptop not working”
  • “Never using you all again my iPhone has insurance you all don't calll back I need my money back and I will send iPhones.”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I'm not understanding why my order was canceled”
  • “Cancel order 219880”
  • “Very dissatisfied I'm canceling”

Refund Question:

• “I want a refund on item”
  • “I want my refund.”
  • “I sent an IPad back and no refund yet”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Duplicate transaction”
  • “Triple charged for an item”
  • “Charge dispute”

Account Question:

• “Was not givin password”
  • “I received a Samsung Chromebook refurbished laptop can't sign in without the last person permission”
  • “Account”

Staff Question:

• “Speak to a customer service about a return”
  • “Speak to a customer service person”
  • “Horrible service item not recieved and said it did. Emailed multiple times no responde. I need my money NOW! Give me my money back I want a full redund or else I will call my bank for fraud and have an open investigation in this company.”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card not working”
  • “Brought a iPad with cellular + but when my phone company put sims card it doesn't work”
  • “Declined card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “The site canceled my order but didn't give me my lineup back”
  • “Your Site will not except my password so I cannot send an email I need to correct my order entering in 56”
  • “I made a purchase that does not show up on the website”

Employment Question:

• “You sold me a locked phone that someone did not pay off and its locked”

Other Question:

• “Need to claim my store credit.”
  • “Order 1604936 hasnt been received”
  • “Received 2 of the same item. I dont use g mail”

About

Summary

Australian Daily Sale is an online superstore that has a wide choice of products for the whole family. Daily Sale has pendants, weight loss pills, hoop earrings, seamless bras, and automatic hair brush curler etc for women. At Daily Sale, men can choose among a large selection of merchandise including sling bags, hoodies, socks, wrist watches as well as backpacks of different colors etc. Electronics department of Daily Sale presents a large array of tablets, charging stations, DVD players, smart watches, and electric shavers to choose from.

Daily Sale reviews and complaints

2.0
Walmart
15153 reviews
2.4
Do you have something to say about Daily Sale? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup